Pricing and Options: EasiEST for Windows
- EasiEST, Standard Edition (single user): $389.95
- Metric Edition: $35.00 additional (All sheet metal dimensions in millimeters.)
Note that the metric edition does not accept US units. If you work with both sets, you need to purchase both editions. However, the cost of the second edition is a flat $50, regardless of other options purchased.
- Multi-user license for networks: $50.00 per additional seat. (Same charge applies for purchase for purchase of both metric and US standard editions)
- Shape data tables: $45.00 additional. For machine and screw machine shops and for pipe and tube fabricators. Materials estimating for rounds, pipes, tubes, etc. (not currently available in metric sizes)
- Work order/shop traveler printing option: no additional charge
- Materials property editor for sheet metal blanks: $35.00 additional. Allows user to add new gauges and alloys. (Included in the metric edition without charge)
- File import/export supplement $35.00 additional. Import or export customer list, supplemental materials (hardware), task list (shop floor operations), and sheet metal blank sizes. File formats include QuickBooks (IIF), comma and quote delimited ASCII, tab delimited ASCII, and fixed-field ASCII. If you already have any of these lists in another program or format, this option is a must.
All editions of EasiEST include EasiQuote for printing formal quotations and EasiMERGE for merging estimates from subassemblies. For a CD, add $9.50 shipping & handling, or download the program today. Massachusetts companies add 6.25% sales tax. Visa and MasterCard accepted.